A slim, power efficient drive for embedded applications and mobile devices, the Z400s brings new levels of performance and intelligence to electronic signs, point-of-sale systems, notebooks and other products.
High endurance and reliability are the hallmark of an embedded solution. The Z400s can provide up to 1.7 million hours2 of continual use and exceptional stability during peak activity.
The SanDisk® Z400s is available in mSATA, 2.5” SATA and M.2 form factors and capacities ranging from 32GB to 256GB3 to fit a broad range of applications. We believe storage should fit your needs, not the other way around.
Exceptional reliability, low maintenance and high performance all add up to a lower total cost of ownership.
|Sequential Read/Write4||Up to 546/342MB/s||Up to 546/342MB/s||Up to 546/342MB/s||Up to 546/342MB/s|
|Random Read/Write4||Up to 33/62k IOPS||Up to 33/62k IOPS||Up to 33/62k IOPS||Up to 33/62k IOPS|
|Form Factor5||2.5" Cased, M.2 2280||2.5" Cased, M.2 2280, M.2 2242, mSATA||2.5" Cased, M.2 2280, M.2 2242, mSATA||2.5" Cased, M.2 2242, mSATA|
|Interface||SATA Revision 3.2 (6 Gb/s) backward compatible to SATA Revision 2.0 (3 Gb/s) and SATA Revision 1.0 (1.5 Gb/s)||SATA Revision 3.2 (6 Gb/s) backward compatible to SATA Revision 2.0 (3 Gb/s) and SATA Revision 1.0 (1.5 Gb/s)||SATA Revision 3.2 (6 Gb/s) backward compatible to SATA Revision 2.0 (3 Gb/s) and SATA Revision 1.0 (1.5 Gb/s)|
|Endurance||72 TBW||72 TBW||40 TBW||20 TBW|
|Get the Z400s Data Sheet Talk to an SSD Expert|
1. As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5” hard drive, based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores.
2. Based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing.
3. 1 GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user capacity less.
4. Up to stated speed. Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application. 1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes.
5. Dimensions and weight vary based on form factor and capacity.
Whether you’re a Fortune 500 or five person startup, SanDisk has solutions that will help you get the most out of your infrastructure.
Go ahead, ask us some questions and we'll get back to you with answers.
Find contact information for offices all over the world.