The SanDisk Z410 SSD is a cost-efficient SATA client SSD, with performance optimized for PC applications. The Z410 SSD delivers the performance, capacities, and form factor ideal for designing essential to mainstream-class computing platforms.
The SanDisk Z410 SSD is a value/performance SSD designed for essential-class PC desktops and laptops. It can outperform HDDs by a factor of 24, while providing 5 times the reliability at 1/20th the power consumption, and offers ample capacity while serving as an affordable storage solution. Building upon the successful Z400s platform, the Z410 SSD is further optimized specifically for PC users. With faster write speeds, the Z410 SSD delivers quick responsiveness for a seamless and productive user experience.
With less power consumed during active use as well as during slumber and DEVSLP modes, the Z410 SSD features one of the lowest power draws of any SSD in the industry. This makes it ideal for power-conscious, sleek, battery-based platforms as well as for fan-less designs.
The Z410 SSD has been validated for several top OEM platforms, highlighting the drive's consistent endurance and reliability for typical corporate and home productivity applications. Designed with LDPC error correction, the Z410 SSD delivers a reliable solution with endurance up to 120 terabytes written (TBW)2. A dedicated on-the-fly hardware core performs progressive error correction to minimize the impact on latency and performance, while maintaining low power usage. Its solid-state design means there are no moving parts, making it shock- and vibration-resistant, and extremely reliable. This translates into lower BOM costs for PC manufacturers, lower total cost of ownership and a better, more productive end-user experience.
|Sequential Read/Write3||Up to 535/410MB/s||Up to 535/440MB/s||Up to 535/445MB/s|
|Random Read/Write3||Up to 36/54K IOPS||Up to 36/66K IOPS||Up to 37/68K IOPS|
|Reliability MTTF4||1.75M Hours||1.75M Hours||1.75M Hours|
|Form Factor||2.5" Cased||2.5" Cased||2.5" Cased|
1. 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
2. TBW (terabytes written) values calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219) and vary by product capacity.
3. Performance is based on the CrystalDiskMark benchmark using a 1000MB LBA range on Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H desktop with Intel Z77 chipset, Intel i7-3770 3.4GHz, 8M, Ivy Bridge, Windows 8 64-bit SP1 using Intel iRST version 188.8.131.523, secondary drive, C-state off. Performance may vary based on host device. 1 MB = 1,000,000 bytes. IOPS = input/output operations per second.
4. MTTF = Mean Time To Failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing
5. 3 year warranty in regions not recognizing “limited”. See www.sandisk.com/wug for more details.
Whether you’re a Fortune 500 or five person startup, SanDisk has solutions that will help you get the most out of your infrastructure.
Go ahead, ask us some questions and we'll get back to you with answers.
Find contact information for offices all over the world.